Exhibitor Forms & Information
Exhibitor Kit - Coming Soon!
Show Decorator - Fern Expo
Show Orders: https://www.fernoneview.com/login
Fern Expo will send exhibitors a direct link/email with login information.
*Please check your spam for email
Move-In/out info coming soon.
badges and tickets
Exhibitor badges will be picked up in the Show Office during move-in. Comp tickets be mailed out prior to the show.
For any exhibitor needing to purchase insurance through the show, please click the link below for details.
PROMOTIONAL TOOLS COMING SOON
Click HERE for details on ticket
1001 Marquette Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The hotel is conveniently connected to the Minneapolis Convention Center by skyways.
Click HERE to book your room online or contact the Hilton or call 1-888-933-5363 and reference HMG.
Single/Double: $105 + tax
Triple: $125 + tax
Quad Rate: $145 + tax
The room block is available until 1/20/20 or until filled.
Parking at the minneapolis convention center• There is NO reserved parking at the MCC. A limited number of weekly parking passes are available for sale in the Exhibitor Services office in the back of Hall D for the marshalling yard behind the Convention Center.
• IMPORTANT - 1/3 of all available parking passes go on sale Tuesday, February 18th at 7:00am, 1/3 on Wednesday, February 19th at 7:00am and the final 1/3 on Thursday, February 20tt at 7:00am.
• Parking passes are only valid during Friday, February 21 – Sunday, February 23 and Friday, February 28 – Saturday, February 29.
• IMPORTANT: Parking will NOT be available on Sunday, March 1. The parking lot will be reserved for the RED ZONE move out only. All Exhibitors with parking passes MUST remove their vehicles by the end of the show on Saturday, February 29.
A 900-space underground ramp across the street is connected by skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. 8,000 additional spaces are within a four-block radius.
For additional parking options, please see the map of parking ramps and skyways near the MCC:
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot for the Minneapolis Home and Garden Show, visit the Minneapolis Convention Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
Food & Beverage Permit Procedures
Short Term Food Permit Application
NEW FIRE CODES:
• Anyone cooking with grease must have a hood above their unit. The only exception is for displays like the Frying Saucer.
• Any tabletop cooking or grilling will be allowed as long as our fire alarms are not going off. As usual, if the Exhibit Hall gets too smoky, then those vendors will be asked to stop until we can properly ventilate that area.
• Each exhibitor must provide their own hot coal bin and dispose their hot coals before they leave for the day. The hot coal bin must be stored out of our building (in MCC marshalling yard).
• If a smoke beam is tripped within the Exhibit Hall, the exhibitor will be required to shut their booth down for the run of the show.
2020 Show Dates & Hours
Wednesday, February 26th: 12-8pm
Thursday, February 27th: 12-9pm
Friday, February 28th: 10am-9pm
Saturday, February 29th: 10am-9pm
Sunday, March 1st: 10am-6pm
Exhibitors can enter the show an hour and 30 minutes prior to daily show hours.
Lauren Wallerius, Show Manager
LaurenW@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x725
Kim Shipman, Operations Coordinator
KimS@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x734
Jill Kottke, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Alpha #, A-C)
Jennifer Sorensen, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Alpha D-G, I, M-O)
Kristin Nelson, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Alpha H, K, L, P-R)
KristinN@mpeshows.com 952.933.3850 x715
Danielle Maki, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Alpha J, S-Z)